To be clear, this is not “my thoughts on the film”, these are “some thoughts I had during the film.” Very different things, I think you’ll agree.
Also, spoilers, kinda
– Web shooters are cool
– Andrew Garfield is a better Peter Parker than Tobey Maguire
– Martin Sheen is a better Uncle Ben than both this guy and this guy
– Emma Stone is far less annoying than Kirsten Dunst
– The Lizard look like the goombas from the Super Mario Bros movie
– Why would a high school intern have unrestricted access to a lab that includes a terrorist-friendly, potentially-city-wide-lethal gassing device?
– Why do they keep that same device lying around when Connors says they don’t even use it or need it?
– How easy is it to whip up anti-lizard antitode? Is that already a preloaded option or something?
– Where’s JJJ?
– Who uses Bing?
– Who leaves voicemails that read like state of the nation addresses?
– If you have to do a post-credits sequence, make it something people would actually give a shit about