Here’s a few things that struck me about the Resident Evil 6 trailer:
- I have absolutely no idea what any of it was about.
- The bits with Chris Redfield look more interesting than the bits with Leon Kennedy
- Leon needs a new haircut
- Leon’s voice is ridiculous
- “This is Raccoon City all over again!” – What about that town in Spain you were in, Leon? Is it not that all over again aswell?
- God, Leon is stupid.
- The whole thing looks ridiculously convoluted, as per usual. It looks like they’ve taken the Call of Duty approach and crammed three or more stories into one game.
- Shouldn’t really be taking story cues from Call of Duty.
- Looks like you can move and shoot now. Or at least slide and shoot. About time.
- That guy who always says “Resident Evil” in that deep voice must be starved for work.
- But ya, looks nice and I’ll play it. Hope they make it a bit scarier than the last one though.