To be clear, this is not “my thoughts on the film”, these are “some thoughts I had during the film.” Very different things, I think you’ll agree.
Also, spoilers, kinda
- Web shooters are cool
- Andrew Garfield is a better Peter Parker than Tobey Maguire
- Martin Sheen is a better Uncle Ben than both this guy and this guy
- Emma Stone is far less annoying than Kirsten Dunst
- The Lizard look like the goombas from the Super Mario Bros movie
- Why would a high school intern have unrestricted access to a lab that includes a terrorist-friendly, potentially-city-wide-lethal gassing device?
- Why do they keep that same device lying around when Connors says they don’t even use it or need it?
- How easy is it to whip up anti-lizard antitode? Is that already a preloaded option or something?
- Where’s JJJ?
- Who uses Bing?
- Who leaves voicemails that read like state of the nation addresses?
- If you have to do a post-credits sequence, make it something people would actually give a shit about